3rd Summit of Organic and organo-mineral Fertiliser Industries in Europe (SOFIE)
The 3rd Summit of the Organic and organo-mineral Fertilisers Industries in Europe „SOFIE“ co-organised by ESPP, Eurofema and Fertilizers Europe, with support of the International Fertiliser Society takes place
16th to 17th January 2024
in Brussels Plaza & hybrid.
SOFIE is the only industry meeting place for organic-carbon-based fertiliser producers, distributors, advisory, technology suppliers. The first SOFIE (2019) attracted 125 participants, with 230 for SOFIE2. SOFIE3 will cover:
- policy and market
- agronomic benefits, in particular field trials and case studies
- processing from divers input materials to consistent products for farmers
- application best practices, e.g. co-application with mineral fertilisers, biostimulants
- environment, carbon benefits, LCA, Circular Economy
- business models and product success stories
Further information about the conference will soon be provided. Proposals for presentations, company showcases or posters should be sent by 15th October. For more information follow the links below.