The European Waste Water Management Conference EWWM 2023
Europe’s leading wastewater conference sharing operational experience and practical solutions, the European Waste Water Management Conference EWWM 2023, takes place
from 4th – 5th July 2023
at the Point at Emirates Old Trafford, Manchester, UK and Online.
You can expect
- Two full days of high-quality talks from industry-leading professionals and practitioners.
- A rich diversity of over 200 wastewater sector attendees
- Ample networking opportunities (2+ hours per day) for informal exchange of news and ideas, and building relationships
- An exhibition hall showcasing the latest technologies and wastewater services
- A fun and relaxed evening at the conference dinner – not to be missed!
- A display of novel research in the poster hall, plus the Student & Young Professionals’ Poster CompetitioN
The 2023 conference programme will be released early April. 2023 Themes will include
Mainstream anaerobic treatment
Nutrient recovery and product development
CSO monitoring and management
Net zero carbon
Nature-based solutions at scale
Addressing emerging contaminants / micropollutants
Reconciling environmental and financial demands
Registration is required. Registration fees and details as well as the program can be found on the conference website following the links below.
Further InformationConference Website Registration